Easy way of Bypassing Internet Filter
Date Added: May 03, 2011
|Internet filters are common software that is especially used in public places to prevent people from accessing certain websites on the Internet. Today a lot of employers and staff at public places are becoming aware about the time people spend on personal activities while accessing Internet from the office, school or library. Due to this reason the network administrator at such places are restricting access to such websites and IP addresses by installing Internet Filter software which blocks all such sites from getting displayed.
If your employer has installed such a software in your office there is no need to be disappointed as you can again access all your favorite sites by following a few simple steps:
Using Web Based Proxies - This is the easiest way to access blocked addresses on your PC. You can search for a good web based proxy site which is powerful enough to bypass all security features the Internet Filter software sets.
Set Proxy on your Web Browser - This is a rather complex but effective method to bypass security software and can be achieved by following the steps mentioned below:
1. If you are using Internet Explorer go to the Tools menu and click on Internet Options.
2. Click on the Connections tab and then click on LAN Settings.
3. Under the Proxy Server, enable the option to use a proxy server for your LAN checkboxes.
4. In the Address box, type the IP address of the proxy server.
5. In the Port box, type the port number of the Proxy.
6. After completing this step select the Bypass Proxy server for local address check box.
7. Click on OK and you are now ready to access all blocked site.
Download a free Proxy Software - Getting a proxy software eases much of your work and they are readily available on the Internet. This is the best way to bypass the security checks of Internet Filter software. If you want to download the best Proxy software for free, you should visit our section on Free Internet Network Software.
Read More Related News