How to Remove FraudTool.Win32.AwolaAnti Infection from your Computer
Date Added: Apr 14, 2011
|Most of you might not be aware of a malicious program called FraudTool.Win32.AwolaAnti if you have never encountered a virus or malware attack. However, if you are the one who have been the latest victim of virus attack then you may have come across this particular program while doing a system scan.
FraudTool.Win32 is one of the most common malware that infects computers today. This malicious piece of software is designed to gain sensitive information from your computer such as credit card numbers, IP address, handwriting, online habits and passwords for bank and email accounts through keystroke monitoring or keyloggers that comes equipped with it.
It is easy to detect if your computer is infected with this malware. You can find out the presence of this malware if you notice the below mentioned symptoms on your computer:
1. You are getting bombarded with pop-up ads all the time.
2. Web browser starts to behave oddly and takes you to a suspicious site instead of the homepage.
3. Slowness in the overall performance of your computer.
4. Firewall automatically getting disabled and computer keeps on freezing even no program is running in the background.
5. Lastly, you are seeing your images and personal information appearing on a phishing site.
You can remove this malware from your computer manually by opening the registry file and looking for win32.exe file in it. However, keep in mind that manual removal of malware from the registry requires you to be an expert in computing. If you happen to delete or edit some important registry file your system may crash or the data stored in it will become corrupt and put you into more trouble.
It is therefore advisable to use an effective third party Anti-spyware software which can remove this threat and many others within seconds. If you are interested in downloading the best Anti-spyware software you can visit our section on Free Adware and Spyware Tools.
Read More Related News