Torrent Finder Firefox Toolbar enables all Torrent Finder search functions from your own Firefox browser. You can search single or multiple search engines opening them in Torrent Finder search tabs, small frames or in your Firefox tabs, with previous and next buttons to toggle between tabs. Site list is auto-updated keeping you up-to-date with the best search sites and trackers available. A lot of accessible tools have been added to the toolbar to make it easy to find your torrent like ´keyword highlighter´, ´select toggle´ to toggle between search engines by category, and ´toggle by first letter´ to easily find the search engine you need.
- Open sites in Firefox tabs with (previous|next) buttons for easier navigation ,and optional limited number of tabs at time.
- Flexible popup menu width to fit screen width and to give user more space to choose from sites.
- Search all Torrent Finder sites gathered or by single site with easy site list auto update.
- Toggle between showing and hiding sites logos.
- Navigate between sites using site´s first letter.
- Select/unselect feature toggles between all, private, anime or non English Sites.
- Arrange Sites list with easy drag and drop form.
- Easy show/hide option with context menu for the dockable toolbar.
- Resize search area for to save more space.
- Holding CRTL key searches the remembered last searched single site.
- More Options including search in tabs or frames, load all or one by one and the number of pages to show every search.
- Search history for all searched keywords with optional auto-completion.
- Highlight searched terms on the page button.
- Search words button to find single word on the result page.
- Context menu search option for the selected text on the page.
- Languages available : English, Arabic, German, Spanish, Estonian, Finnish, French, Croatian, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Chinese.