Posterizia enables you to create poster or banner size prints from your digital images.
The program slices the images into multiple parts and makes them fit into a number of
regular size pages (A4, A3, letter, etc.), which can then be assembled after printing.
It automatically includes margins to overlap and glue the pages. In addition, you can
add up to 4 lines of text, as well as a frame to enhance the looks. The program is easy
to use, and offers easy configuration and previews of the results. You can create regular
size posters, wall posters or anything in between, although you should use a high
resolution image for larger printouts in order to produce quality results. The program
can also save the output as JPG files, allowing you to use 3rd party printing services
instead of your own printer.
- Don´t need any installation. No more weird files on your system
- You can use any windows printer to print the posters
- You can use any paper supported by your printer. Any size. (A4, A3, Folio, etc)
- Poster size can be any you want. The program is prepared to cover your house wall
- You can choose any font installed in your system for the text
- You can use any photograph as background. Supported format are BMP, JPEG and GIF.
- Even, you can graphically choose an area of this photo
- Choose predefined type and color for the frame
- Add also text (up to 4 lines) to make your poster more spectacular
- It automatically fits the size of the text
- Small file size: 595 Kb
- Very, very easy to use
- Best of all, totally free!