Page not found
- Personal responsibility for access control, protection of User IDs, passwords, etc. including but not limited to complete absolve of any responsibilities for the same, on SoftwareBazar LLC’s behalf.
- The content on our site is entirely copyrighted and protected by legally binding statutes. You may not use the same in any form or manner, especially if you are to lay claim to the content as yours, unless otherwise explicitly permitted by us.
- Likewise, if you believe that any content on the website infringes upon copyright held by you, please feel free to Contact Us and let us know so that we can take the necessary corrective measures.
- To our software providers – say for reviews or otherwise, we would like to confirm that effectively what we receive from you is a universal license to use the content we receive from you, no matter what form of media it may be in, to universally distribute and apply in any manner deemed appropriate. In other words, we would have complete and unbinding access to the same.
- You expressly confirm to use the site on what are referred to as ‘Acceptable Use’ terms. These include not defame the site; stalk other members of the site; use derogatory language; transmit infected files; engage in denial of service acts and so on. Note that our ‘Acceptable Use’ terms are extremely comprehensive and you would be expected to abide by all of them.
- In case of any major violation of which we have definitive proof beyond any scope of doubt, we reserve the right to remove you of membership of the site.
- Any third party content or information on the website is not necessarily endorsed by us in any form or manner and so do not assume responsibility for any errors or omissions arising out of acts based on such information.
- You expressly indemnify us of any costs, liabilities, damages or expenses which may arise out of usage of our website.
- We are governed by our Limitations of Liability.
- In case of any arbitration, the legal statutes of the state of Dubai would apply.