This is an absolutely free and versatile Personal Information Manager. It can store, manage and encrypt data: day/week/month/year schedules, notes (pictures, tables, any formatted text) and contacts.
Among the features: Rijndael 128 bit encryption, MS Outlook import/export, Windows Address Book import/export, powerful search, versatile printout capabilities, adjustable contacts storage with unlimited fields.
EssentialPIM Free Portable is U3-compliant and works straight from your removable media.
- Tools to satisfy your calendar, contact management, to do list and notes needs.
- Simple printout of any or all modules and quick export of your data into the most useful formats (iCal, vCard, HTML).
- Strong data protection using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) algorithm.
- Intuitive interface in many languages including German, Italian, French and Spanish.
- Mail module
- Mass Mail is now renamed to 'Newsletter' and works with built in mailer
- Tabs in To Do module
- New Print reports for paper organizers- for Classic and A5 sizes- for most printouts
- To Do now color-codes tasks according to selected category
- You can 'switch off'/hide modules
- Time selection component in Schedule and To Do
- New columns in To Do and Schedule table views: 'Created', 'Completed'
- Search bar in Schedule (all views)
What's New in version 4.02:
- Added: Ability to search to dos by assignees in Global Search
- Improved: Words wrapping for to dos in EPIM Today and in To Do bar in Calendar
- Improved: Tabs and spaces are now being correctly shown for appointments and to dos
- Improved: Import of iCal files
- Improved: Handling of birthday reminders
- Improved: UI when using large fonts in Windows
- Improved: Undo/Redo feature for to dos
- Fixed: Synchronization with Mobical and Memotoo SyncML services
- Fixed: Issues related to incorrect mapping of fields in Contacts and Passwords modules
- Fixed: Synchronization with Google Calendar through proxy servers
- Fixed: Copy-paste and drag&drop features for selected to dos
- Fixed: Shft+F3 keyboard shortcut to change case in Notes module
- Fixed: Some issues with Gmail when using IMAP
- Fixed: Synchronization of notes in contacts with Outlook
- Fixed: Problem with selecting recipients for mail messages for Chinese, Japanese, and other character-based languages
- Fixed: Default font for email messages in EssentialPIM Free